Friday, February 17, 2012

Friendship quotes

Hello everyone! How are all of you this find day today?

Today I'm going to post some pictures about friendship and trust. Please enjoy! <3

"Fate Controls who walks into your life, but you let walk out, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go"

"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companion ship.. It is the spiritual inspiration that comes to you when you discover that someone else believes in you & is willing to trust you with a friendship.."

"If I had a flower for every time you made me smile and laugh I'd have a garden to walk in forever"

"Difference between love & friendship: You give your whole heart to your love & they break it. But if you give your broken heart to your friend & they make it."

 
"Today is the first day of the rest of your life."





Thanks for reading! <3
~Vic
(Follow me on twitter @The_Spoken_Word or email me here)

No comments:

Post a Comment